James leads Grant Thornton’s Procure-to-Pay and Contract Lifecycle Management Practice. James is based out of the Manhattan office and is a leader within the Organizational & Operational Transformation Service Line.
New York, NY
- Life sciences
- Media and entertainment
- Retail and consumer products
- Technology and telecommunications
James leads Grant Thornton’s Procure-to-Pay and Contract Lifecycle Management Practice. James is based out of the Manhattan office and is a leader within the Organizational & Operational Transformation Service Line. Specific areas of focus over James’ decade of experience include the build, operate, and transfer of solutions related to contract management, strategic sourcing, category management, procure to pay, and digital enablement. Areas of focus include:
- Procurement Organization Capability Design
- Sourcing & Contract Management
- Indirect Spend Cost Reduction
- Source to Contract and Procure to Pay Process Optimization
- Implementation of Coupa, Icertis, and other leading procurement solutions
Prior to joining Grant Thornton, James worked as an Associate Partner for IBM Global Business Services where he most recently served as a leader of the North America Procurement Consulting practice advising clients procurement transformation programs with a focus on technology, sourcing, contracting, and organization effectiveness.
James was responsible for the sales and delivery of multiple large-scale global procurement programs. His career has focused on driving cost improvement and supply chain strategies to improve performance and lower total cost for Fortune 200 organizations
- Pace University, Master’s of Business Administration
- Saint John Fisher University, Bachelor of Science, General Business Management