Carney Au Yeung
Audit Services Partner, Financial Services
Carney Au Yeung has more than 19 years of public accounting experience serving the financial services industry. She has extensive experience with hedge funds, mutual funds and broker-dealers.
Long Island, New York
- Real estate and construction
- Private equity
- Public finance
Carney Au Yeung
Carney Au Yeung has more than 19 years of public accounting experience serving the financial services industry. She has extensive experience with hedge funds, mutual funds and broker-dealers. Au Yeung also has experience in dealings with Global Investment Performance Standards attestation engagements, audits of public companies, SEC filings, securities offering registration documents and local government special entities. Prior to joining Grant Thornton, she worked for the corporate controller’s group at Chase Manhattan Bank.
Professional qualifications and memberships
- CPA — California, Connecticut, Florida, New Jersey, New York
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants
- AICPA, Former Member of Investment Performance Statistics Task Force (GIPS Reporting Standards)
- NYSSCPA, Stock Brokerage Committee
- Securities Industry and Financial Markets Association, Financial Management Division
- Ascend, Board Member
- BS, Accounting, Pace University
Search for people at Grant Thornton
Enter a name and/or keywords such as service area, industry or location to get to know our business leaders — partner, principal or managing director. We look forward to hearing from you.