- Real estate and construction
- Not-for-profit and higher education
- Transportation, logistics, warehousing and distribution
- Retail and consumer products
- Audit and assurance
Katie Goeman is a partner in the Minneapolis Audit Services practice. She provides audit services to both public and private companies in the manufacturing, distribution, life sciences, real estate and not-for-profit industries. Goeman is known for her commitment to client service, timeliness of her responses, communication skills and overall ability to execute engagements.
Goeman is also actively involved in leading local office training programs for Grant Thornton LLP professionals.
Professional qualifications and memberships
- Minnesota Society of Certified Public Accountants
- BA, Accounting, University of St. Thomas
Search for people at Grant Thornton
Enter a name and/or keywords such as service area, industry or location to get to know our business leaders — partner, principal or managing director. We look forward to hearing from you.