- Technology and telecommunications
- Transportation, logistics, warehousing and distribution
Melanie is a tax partner based out of Grant Thornton’s Baltimore office.
Melanie has over 28 years of experience in public accounting including significant involvement with Consumer and Industrial Products practice, professional service businesses, technology companies and government contractors.
Melanie provides tax and financial planning services to many complex entrepreneurial companies and their owners. She offers an experienced and practical approach to help with their tax planning, compliance, provision and transaction oriented service needs. Her areas of expertise include financial reporting for income taxes, FIN 48 support services, transaction related tax services, tax accounting methods, tax compliance, and tax research and planning.
Melanie has attended and taught numerous continuing education programs in tax specialty areas.
Professional qualifications and memberships
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Maryland Association of Certified Public Accountants (MACPA)
- Chesapeake Tax Conference, Co-Chair
- Baltimore Women@GT, Partner-in-Charge
- World Trade Center Institute, Member
- BS, Accounting, Tulane University, Freeman School of Business
Search for people at Grant Thornton
Enter a name and/or keywords such as service area, industry or location to get to know our business leaders — partner, principal or managing director. We look forward to hearing from you.