David L. Berezin
Partner, Tax Services
David is a tax partner in Grant Thornton’s Chicago office. For over 30 years, he has served clients with proactive tax planning, consulting, tax provision and compliance services.
- Technology and telecommunications
- Transportation, logistics, warehousing and distribution
- Retail and consumer products
David L Berezin
David is a tax partner in Grant Thornton’s Chicago office. For over 30 years, he has served clients with proactive tax planning, consulting, tax provision and compliance services. David has extensive experience with structural and transactional tax planning, as well as expertise in addressing operational tax issues such as establishing optimal tax methods of accounting. His clients include public, private and multi-national companies. David is skilled at working with each client to gain a thorough understanding of their business goals and objectives, and then offering recommendations to help further those goals and objectives.
David has served a variety of industries including hospitality and restaurants, manufacturing, distribution, retail, technology and professional services.
Professional qualifications and memberships
- Colorado Association of Commerce and Industry (CACI), Former Chairman’s Roundtable
- Association for Corporate Growth (ACG), Former, Denver Chapter
- Certified Public Accountant
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- United Way, Denver, Former Board Member, Treasurer
- Parker Hospital Foundation, Former Board Member
- National Civic League, Former 2011-2015 All-American City Awards Host Committee
- MBA, University of Houston
- BBA, Accounting, University of Texas
Search for people at Grant Thornton
Enter a name and/or keywords such as service area, industry or location to get to know our business leaders — partner, principal or managing director. We look forward to hearing from you.