- Manufacturing, Transportation & Distribution
- Technology, media & telecommunications
- Retail & consumer products
Mark Arrigo is a partner and leader of the State and Local Tax practice in Atlanta. Arrigo has more than 20 years of state tax experience, assisting public and private companies in resolving state tax conflicts; analyzing state tax consequences of mergers and acquisitions; securing rulings for intrastate and multistate clients; tax provisions; and overall state tax planning. He is a frequent speaker at accounting conferences in Florida. Prior to joining Grant Thornton, Arrigo served as the partner-in-charge for the Florida state and local tax team at a major international accounting firm.
Professional qualifications and memberships
- CPA — Florida, Louisiana
- Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- FICPA State Tax Conference, Co-Chair
- Louisiana Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Florida State University, Advisory Board
- Leadership Tampa
- Museum of Science and Industry, Board Member and Treasurer
Presentations and publications
- Co-author, “Tangible Personal Property and Real Property Improvements: A Contractor's Sales Tax Dilemma,” Journal of Multistate Taxation and Incentives, October 2005.
- MBA, Tulane University
- BS, Accounting, Florida State University
Search for people at Grant Thornton
Enter a name and/or keywords such as service area, industry or location to get to know our business leaders — partner, principal or managing director. We look forward to hearing from you.