John Cherbini is a managing director in Grant Thornton’s Public Sector practice. He focuses on the planning and development of our services strategy for state and local governments. Cherbini has more than 36 years of experience in information technology and public sector advisory services at both the federal and state and local levels. He provides business transformation, e-business strategy, process re-engineering, change management, IT strategy and IT architecture services. Previously, Cherbini led the national federal practice for a Big Four advisory services practice, where he managed the day-to-day operations and was responsible for implementing the firm’s federal advisory growth strategy.
Professional qualifications and memberships
- CPA — Virginia, Washington
- Association of Government Accountants
- American Society of Military Comptrollers
- MBA, Finance, George Washington University
- BBA, Northeast Louisiana University