- Real estate and construction
- Technology and telecommunications
Verne Bragg is an Audit partner and established leader at the firm. He previously led the firm’s India/US (INDUS) service center based in Bangalore, India. As a seasoned Audit professional, Verne has vast experience working with accelerated filers and large, privately-held companies in a variety of industries. He has also served as the managing partner of Grant Thornton’s Orlando, Florida, office for more than 15 years.
Prior to joining Grant Thornton in 2012, he worked with Big 4 Firms, including a two-year rotation in a national office serving SEC reporting companies.
Verne has more than 30 years of experience servicing publicly- and-privately held companies, including early-stage businesses. Throughout his career, Verne has led engagement teams serving real estate, manufacturing and technology companies involved in public equity and debt offerings, private-placement offerings, initial public offerings, and transactions related to going private.
Professional qualifications and memberships
- CPA - Florida
- American Resort Development Association
- The First Academy Executive Committee
- Florida Citrus Sports
- Junior Achievement
- Florida Institute of CPAs, Accounting Standards Committee
- University of Florida Accounting Advisory Board
- University of Central Florida Accounting Advisory Board
- Samford Parent Leadership Council
- University of Alabama
Search for people at Grant Thornton
Enter a name and/or keywords such as service area, industry or location to get to know our business leaders — partner, principal or managing director. We look forward to hearing from you.