- Manufacturing, Transportation & Distribution
- Transportation & distribution
- Audit & assurance
Gerry is an audit partner with over 23 years of experience in public accounting. Gerry began his career in the Los Angeles office. He spent two years overseas at Grant Thornton Mexico City where he was heavily involved in serving U.S. companies doing business in Latin America. During his time there, he was also a resource for Grant Thornton International providing training to offices in the Latin American region. He relocated to South Florida in 1997.
Gerry’s experience includes providing accounting, auditing and advisory services to a variety of publicly traded and closely held domestic and international companies ranging in size from start-ups to Fortune 1000’s. He has assisted clients in various areas including financial reporting, mergers and acquisitions, due diligence, and agreed upon procedures.
Gerry’s experience includes serving companies in the manufacturing, distribution and service industries.
Professional qualifications and memberships
- Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants (FICPA) – Member
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) – Member
- Junior Achievement of Miami – Board of Directors
- Kiwanis Club of Little Havana – Board of Directors
- Florida International University, School of Accounting Advisory Board – Member
- California State University, Long Beach, BS Business Administration with an emphasis in accounting and investment finance
Search for people at Grant Thornton
Enter a name and/or keywords such as service area, industry or location to get to know our business leaders — partner, principal or managing director. We look forward to hearing from you.