- Technology and telecommunications
- Transportation, logistics, warehousing and distribution
Scott is a Managing Director in Grant Thornton’s Jacksonville, Florida office serving clients in the Southeast marketplace, around the US and internationally. Scott has more than 19 years of tax experience in large public and private companies in addition to serving clients while at a Big 5 accounting firm.
Scott brings depth and experience in providing tax and business consulting to companies operating in the distribution, manufacturing, transportation & logistics, technology and financial services industries.
Having spent a significant part of his career building, developing and leading tax departments, his ability to understand what drives the tax function in a company is unique and invaluable to our clients.
Professional qualifications and memberships
- Certified Public Accountant, State of Florida
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Jacksonville Beach Baseball Association, President & Board Member
- JDRF North Florida Chapter, Former Board Member and Current Advocate
- Gator Bowl Association, Former Chairman’s Club Committee Member
- Florida State University, BS Accounting
- Florida State University, BS Marketing
Search for people at Grant Thornton
Enter a name and/or keywords such as service area, industry or location to get to know our business leaders — partner, principal or managing director. We look forward to hearing from you.