- Technology and telecommunications
- Transportation, logistics, warehousing and distribution
- Retail and consumer products
- Strategic federal tax
- International tax
- Restructuring and turnaround
- Transaction advisory
Barry Grandon is a managing director in the M&A Tax Services group in New York. Grandon has more than 20 years of comprehensive experience in identifying and addressing tax issues and opportunities in a transaction-based environment. His experience includes corporate mergers, acquisitions, integrations, dispositions, restructurings, joint ventures, financing activities and due diligence. He provides domestic and international tax structuring advice to both private equity and corporate clients in a solutions-based transaction environment.
Professional qualifications and memberships
- Bar admissions — New York, Connecticut, District of Columbia
- LLM, Taxation, Boston University School of Law
- JD, Claude W. Pettit College of Law at Ohio Northern University
- BS, Computers, Ohio University
Search for people at Grant Thornton
Enter a name and/or keywords such as service area, industry or location to get to know our business leaders — partner, principal or managing director. We look forward to hearing from you.