Ben is a Managing Director in Grant Thornton’s Operations Transformation practice, with a focus on Supply Chain and Operations Strategy, Transformation and Analytics. He leads the Sourcing & Supply Chain practice and team.
Named as a “Provider Pro to Know,” Ben is a recognized leader in the supply chain services and technology space, providing outstanding value to his clients and partners for 20 years.
Coupled with his extensive knowledge of supply chain processes and best practices, Ben thrives on helping companies leverage strategy and analytics to drive value to the enterprise, and excels at leading teams through root cause analysis, diagnosis, solution development, technology deployment, and operational and organizational improvement initiatives with an emphasis on adoption and transformation.
Prior to Grant Thornton, Ben was Vice President and Practice Leader at Chainalytics, where he worked extensively in supply chain design, flow path optimization, customer and product segmentation, inventory and working capital optimization, integrated forecasting & planning, technology deployment, & process improvement.
Ben has addressed organizations such as APICS, CSCMP, and IBF and has lectured at multiple business management schools on analytics and operational strategies.
Professional qualifications and memberships
- Supply Chain Pro to Know, Supply & Demand Chain Executive
- Guest Lecturer at Leeds School of Business, University of Colorado
- Guest Lecturer at College of Business, Colorado State University
- Guest Lecturer at Daniels College of Business, Denver University
- Guest Lecturer at Drucker School of Management, Claremont University
- Past President of Rocky Mountain Region Chapter, Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals
- Bachelor of Arts in Mathematics, Concentration in Operations Research, Cornell University
- Masters of Engineering, Operations Research & Industrial Engineering, Cornell University