Principal, Government Contractor Solutions Leader
- Real estate and construction
- Technology and telecommunications
- Risk, Compliance and Controls
Jamie leads Grant Thornton’s Government Contracts Practice. She has over twenty years of experience dedicated to Government contract cost accounting, pricing, business system compliance and administration. This experience includes working with a variety of clients in a wide range of industries, including construction, technology, energy, healthcare, professional services and aerospace and defense. Her clients include public, private contractors and non-profit organizations of all sizes. Prior to joining Grant Thornton, Jamie held positions in industry and international consulting and accounting firms serving government contracting clients.
Professional qualifications and memberships
- National Defense Industrial Association – Secretary of the Procurement Division
- Professional Services Council
- National Contract Management Association
- ABA – Public Contract Law Section
- Rocky Mountain Government Contractor Roundtable
- A&E Industry Roundtable
- Master’s in business Administration Duquesne University
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting and Management University of Pittsburgh
Search for people at Grant Thornton
Enter a name and/or keywords such as service area, industry or location to get to know our business leaders — partner, principal or managing director. We look forward to hearing from you.