- Media and entertainment
- Private equity
- Technology and telecommunications
- Finance modernization
- Operations and performance
- Commercial and growth
- Technology modernization
- Transaction advisory
William is a Managing Director in Grant Thornton’s Growth Advisory practice, focusing on Value Creation Planning (VCP) for private equity clients and their portfolio companies.
William partners with senior leaders to bridge transformation from diligence activities to accomplish strategic objectives, create enterprise value, preserve company culture, manage risk, and achieve measurable results.
Prior to joining Grant Thornton, William held leadership and client delivery roles at PwC, Alvarez & Marsal, and Point B. Over his 30-year career, William has worked in a variety of industries with mid-sized to Fortune 100 companies and different sized private equity firms.
William works with his colleagues and clients to:
- create actionable value creation plans,
- match actions with strategy,
- prioritize people alongside value creation, and
- assemble the right team (and technology) to sustain growth and change.
Professional qualifications and memberships
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) – California - Inactive
- Bachelor of Science in Business Admin (Accounting Emphasis) from San Diego State University
- New Mexico School for the Arts – Parents Association Treasurer
Search for people at Grant Thornton
Enter a name and/or keywords such as service area, industry or location to get to know our business leaders — partner, principal or managing director. We look forward to hearing from you.