Jared is a Managing Director in Grant Thornton’s Philadelphia Private Wealth Services Practice. Jared has over 11 years of experience in public accounting providing tax consulting and compliance services for high net-worth individuals, trusts, closely held businesses, as well as estate, gift and comprehensive overall financial planning.
- Private wealth services
Professional qualifications and memberships
CPA - Pennsylvania
American Institute of Certified Public Accountants - Member
Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants - Member
Philadelphia Estate Planning Council - Member
Presentations and publications
- Co-author; Planning for the Net Investment Income Tax: Tax Court’s Decision in Aragona Provides Some Answers, But Many Questions Remain; Bloomberg BNA Tax Management Memorandum and Bloomberg BNA Estates, Gifts and Trusts Journal; 2014.
- Co-author; Trusts Can Be Real Estate Professionals – Tax Court Rules in Favor of Frank Aragona Trust, Bloomberg BNA Estate Tax News and Steve Leimberg’s Income Tax Planning Newsletter; 2014.
- Lectured on “Tax Planning for the New Net Investment Income Tax” for the Philadelphia Estate Planning Council; 2014.
- Co-author; Don’t Be Passive!: Trust-Owned Businesses Face 3.8% Tax Beginning in 2013; Bloomberg BNA Estate, Gifts and Trusts Journal; 2013.
- Co-author; Analysis of the American Taxpayer Relief Act of 2012; Steve Leimberg’s Income Tax Planning Newsletter; Republished in Retirement Weekly; 2013.
- Lectured on “Tax Controversies: Trends in Federal and State Audits” for the Delaware Tax Institute; 2012.
Federation Endowments Corporation – Board Member
Jewish Federation of Greater Philadelphia – Finance Committee Member
Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia Legacy Advisors
Renaissance Group – Previously Treasurer and Leadership Board Member
Master of Taxation and Certificate in Estate Planning, Villanova University
BS, Accounting, University of Delaware
Search for people at Grant Thornton
Search for people at Grant Thornton by selecting one or more criteria. Select new criteria
to conduct a new search.