The GT IMPACT Summer Leadership Programs are an opportunity for achievement-oriented college students across the country to learn more about what a career at an international professional services firm has to offer!
Over the course of a 1 to 4 day program, depending on location, students will gain insight into everything it means to be a Grant Thornton professional.
Through a variety of activities - such as case studies, professional panels, and team building activities - students will gain exposure to our renowned Grant Thornton culture as well as Business Leaders, Senior Executives, Associates, and their peers across our Audit, Tax and Advisory service lines.
Our hope is that you leave our GT IMPACT programs with:
- a very CLEARR picture of what a career at Grant Thornton could look like
- newfound leadership skills
- having identified your own abilities and goals as your prepare for a successful transition from college into your career.
Did you know? Roughly 50% of our Interns are former GT IMPACT participants! Students who participate in the GT IMPACT Summer Leadership Programs will have the opportunity to be considered for an internship in the office of their choice. You are encouraged to apply and attend the program where you would most likely want to pursue an internship or a full time position.
Travel accommodations for the programs will be provided by Grant Thornton, and students are encouraged to reach out to their local recruiters for more information.
Who is eligible for this program?
- Rising sophomores in a four year collegiate program, or juniors in a five year collegiate program.
- Students who have participated in a past GT IMPACT program, have had internships with Grant Thornton, or whom have signed an internship offer with Grant Thornton are NOT eligible to apply to this program.
- Majoring in Accounting (intending to be CPA eligible upon graduation). Other majors considered are Supply Chain, Management and Information Systems, Engineering, Business Administration, and Finance.
- Pursuing Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- Major and overall minimum GPA of 3.0/4.0
- Excellent analytical, communication (written and verbal), and interpersonal skills
- Strong technical aptitude and skillset
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively in a complex team environment
It is Grant Thornton’s policy to promote equal employment opportunities. All personnel decisions, including, but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, benefits and termination, are made without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
How to Apply
Visit our Grant Thornton Campus Careers site to apply online.
While we appreciate your enthusiasm, students may not attend more than one GT IMPACT program. Interviews will be conducted for these leadership program opportunities, and your local recruiter would be more than happy to discuss which openings would be right for you based on your school schedule and qualifications.