Learn the latest on:
The Affordable Care Act
Grant Thornton LLP’s responsive, partner-led Tax Services teams help dynamic companies navigate complexity and grow with insightful, practical tax advice. In addition to tax professionals in more than 50 offices around the United States, our Washington National Tax Office provides deep technical knowledge and responsive support in local, state, federal and international tax.
We help our clients manage a wide range of domestic and global income and nonincome tax compliance burdens as well as analyze and take advantage of appropriate planning opportunities in the following areas:
- Compensation and Benefits Consulting — Through in-depth understanding of the complex accounting and tax rules governing compensation and benefit plans, executive compensation and more, our Compensation and Benefits Consulting professionals help you manage costs, improve your business effectiveness and meet regulatory compliance requirements.
- International Tax — From establishing new operations abroad to understanding the latest transfer pricing regulations, to structuring cross-border transactions, to managing your expatriate workforce taxation, we can advise you on how best to develop and implement planning strategies to enhance tax savings at home and abroad.
- Private Wealth Services — By developing an in-depth understanding of your objectives regarding future ownership and management of the business, the roles of family members and other business dynamics, our Private Wealth Services professionals help private business owners and families meet their goals of growing, protecting, preserving, transferring and perpetuating family wealth.
- State and Local Tax — With experience across most jurisdictions in the United States and in a broad range of industries, our State and Local Tax professionals provide a complete range of services to help you deal with the increasing aggressiveness of many taxing authorities and manage your taxes at your operating locations.
- Strategic Federal Tax — Working with our Washington National Tax Office, our teams of Strategic Federal Tax professionals help you stay current about the impact of the latest tax laws and regulations so that you can develop and implement appropriate strategies to meet your organization’s business objectives.
- Tax Accounting and Risk Advisory Services — From loan staffing to tax compliance and accounting process improvement to software selection and implementation, our Tax Accounting and Risk Advisory Services professionals can help you enhance your tax function, identify risks and manage audits of complex tax provisions.
- Tax Compliance — No matter what your level of internal tax resources, we can help with tax filings. Our services include tax accrual preparation under SFAS 109, federal income tax returns and multistate tax returns.