The insurance industry has seen major change over the past few decades. Stricter rules and regulations, faster globalization and consolidation, and sophisticated new technologies are all putting pressure on organizations to make large investments in infrastructure while maintaining adequate capital. To retain their competitive advantage and sustain their growth, insurance companies need advisers that understand their business and can translate that understanding into effective solutions.
The professionals at Grant Thornton LLP can help companies find optimal ways to increase efficiencies, manage initiatives and achieve desirable business outcomes. We can assist insurance companies as they identify opportunities, execute growth strategies, manage risk, improve performance and leverage technology. We deliver scalable results and lasting value by unraveling complex operational and financial challenges faced by the insurance industry. Our wide range of advisory solutions include:
- identify and prioritize growth opportunities;
- derive value from M&A transactions;
- deploy capital effectively;
- maintain compliance with laws, regulations and standards;
- prevent, detect and investigate fraud and misconduct;
- increase transparency and trust among stakeholders;
- restructure business operations;
- improve corporate governance and risk management; and
- heighten IT and operational effectiveness.
We focus on dynamic companies—companies that are looking to achieve profitable growth while tackling complex challenges and navigating profound change. By adapting to this change faster than their competitors do, organizations in the insurance industry can unlock their potential for growth.Our Advisory Services team offers you valuable insights and recommendations related to accounting, auditing, claims, IT, and process improvements. We understand the needs of insurance executives in today’s dynamic marketplace. We have been there ourselves.
Why Grant Thornton?
Grant Thornton is strategically committed to the insurance industry. We are involved in a variety of industry organizations, including IASA, the NAIC, AGRiP, NASCHIP, RIMS, VCIA, CICA and A.M. Best.
- Segment experience
- Property and casualty
- Life and health
- Health care
- Specialty and program writers
- MGAs, MGUs and printing programs
- Primary carriers and reinsurers
- Third-party administrators
- Stock companies and mutuals
- Agents and brokers
- Insurance regulators
- Risk pools
We have world-class qualifications and an uncompromising commitment to distinctive client service. Our professionals include results-driven, former insurance executives who have broad industry knowledge coupled with deep functional and technical experience.
Partner; U.S. Insurance Practice Leader
+1 215 814 4070