Grant Thornton holds a variety of contract vehicles for use by state and local governments including:
- California Multiple Award Schedules (CMAS). The CMAS program is run by California Department of General Services. Pricing for services is based upon previously awarded Federal GSA Schedules. CMAS contracts are available for use by all California state and local government agencies.
- Non-IT Services Contract #4-16-03-0264B leverages GSA Schedule No. GS-00F-143CA MOBIS SINs for the following labor categories only: Associate I,II,III; Consultant I, II; Director, Experienced Senior Manager, Intern, Manager I, II, III; Partner, Senior Associate I, II, III; Senior Consultant I, II, III; Senior Manager I, II. The scope of this contract includes Business Consulting – Activity Base Management, Audit/Evaluation, Business Planning, Change Management, Organizational Assessment, Project Management, Risk Assessment, Strategic Planning, Business Services: Performance Review, and Procurement Support.
- IT Services Contract #3-18-70-2470B leverages GSA Schedule No. 47QTCA18D005G for the following labor categories only Partner/Principal, Senior Manager, Manager, Senior Consultant, Consultant, Administrative Assistant. Scope of this contract includes IT Consulting – Acquisition Support, IV&V, IPOC, Performance Review, Process Reengineer, Project Management, Project Planning, Quality Assurance, Require Analysis, Risk Management, Strategic Planning, and System Security.
- California Consulting Master Services Agreement (CMSA). The California IT Consulting Master Services Agreement is issued by the California Department of General Services. The scope of this contract is IT consulting services. Grant Thornton’s contract (#5167010-079) is available for use by all California state and local government agencies.
- Texas Deliverables-Based Information Technology Services (DBITS). Texas DBITS contract is issued by the Texas Department of Information Resources (DIR). The DBITS contract is available to all state and local agencies in Texas. Out-of-state agencies may also leverage the DBITS contract by completing an agreement with Texas DIR. Grant Thornton has been qualified in the following categories on Contract #DIR-TSO - 4032:
- Business Intelligence/Data Warehouse
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
- Independent Verification and Validation
- Information Technology Procurement Assistance
- IT Assessments/Planning
- Project Management
- Technology Migration/Upgrade
- New York Project Based Information Technology Consulting Services (PBITS). The New York PBITS is issued by the New York Office of General Services. Scope of this contract may include but will not be limited to projects requiring analysis, data classification, design, development, testing, quality assurance, security and associated training for information technology-based applications. This contract vehicle is available for use by any agency or other entity authorized by the laws of the State of New York to participate in NYS centralized contracts (including but not limited to political subdivisions, public authorities, public benefit corporations and certain other entities set forth in law). Grant Thornton is a Lot 2 Contractor.
- Maryland Consulting and Technical Services+ (CATS+). The Maryland CATS+ contract is issued by the Maryland Department of Information Technology. This contract vehicle is available for use by Maryland state agencies and local governments. Scope of this contract includes Web and Internet Services, Enterprise Service Provider, Electronic Document Management, Geographical Information Systems, Information System Security, IT and Telecommunications Financial and Auditing Consulting Services, IT Management Consulting Services, and Business Process Consulting Services.
- GSA IT 70. Through GSA’s cooperative purchasing program, state and local governments can purchase from Grant Thornton’s IT 70 schedule.
We also hold various vehicles in the states listed below. If you are a state or local agency looking to work with Grant Thornton, contact PubSecStateandLocalGovtContracts@us.gt.com
to discuss contract vehicles that may be an option for your organization.
- North Carolina
- New Jersey
- New York
- South Carolina
Director, Public Sector
+1 703 562 5956