We’ve been in your shoes — charged with running government agencies burdened by overlapping requirements, unnecessary mandates, lack of prioritization and too little money. As former C-suite leaders, we’ve been up at night worried about making a difference for Americans around the country.
We have been frustrated by setbacks and have celebrated successes.
We know the perseverance and trust required to get to those celebrations and continue to deliver on the crucial mission of government. We can help you build a path to success.
Watch “CXO Transformation: Tapping the C-Suite for Enterprise Solutions” for more on making the most of your collective executive knowledge.
Grant Thornton Public Sector’s Former Government Executives Council is a cadre of seasoned executives who served in government and have joined the firm because they have a passion for solving problems unique to the public sector. Our experience spans across all management areas in 50 different agencies at all levels of government, and we bring decades of experience solving critical financial, organizational, IT and operational challenges.
Our group consists of former C-suite executives, as well as seasoned professionals in HR, facilities management, cybersecurity, performance management, evidence-based decision-making, data analytics and risk management.
By leveraging this group’s know-how and agency experience, Grant Thornton’s Public Sector professionals can quickly help agencies identify challenges, prioritize initiatives, execute change management and deliver services more effectively.
Former Government Executives Council
- Gretchen Anderson, Director, Financial Management
- Christian Ballister, Director, Cybersecurity
- Henry “Hap” Connors Jr, Director, Business Development Executive
- Dan Barrett, Director, Customer Experience
- Doug Criscitello, Managing Director, Strategy
- Michael DeMers, Director, Advanced Digital Technology and Analytics
- Russ Ficken, Director, Business Development Executive
- Paul Firth, Director, Operational & Organizational Transformation
- Dayne Freeman, Director, Enterprise Technology Strategy
- Adam Hughes, Director, Public Sector
- Jay Hurt, Managing Director, Financial Management
- Jennifer Kerber, Director, Public Sector
- Lauren Kielsmeier, Director, Operational & Organizational Transformation
- Chad Kirkpatrick, Senior Manager, Digital Transformation & Management
- Linda Miller, Principal, Risk Services/Data Analytics
- Kelly Morrison, Director, Enterprise Technology Strategy
- Ricci Mulligan, Director, Digital Transformation & Management
- Frances Nwachuku, Director, Risk, Compliance & Controls
- Monica Radcliffe, Experienced Manager, Risk, Compliance & Controls
- Ezra (Ed) Safdie, Director, Operational & Organizational Transformation
- Tony Scardino, Managing Principal, Strategy
- Robert Shea, Principal, Strategy
- Davita Vance-Cooks, Director, Operational & Organizational Transformation
- Ariane Whittemore, Director, Strategy
Managing Principal, Public Sector
+1 703 637 2807
Principal, Public Sector
+1 703 637 2780