The Grow with Grant Thornton Summer leadership programs are an opportunity for achievement-oriented college students across the country to learn more about what a career at an international professional services firm has to offer!
Over the course of a 1 to 4 day program, depending on location, students will gain insight into everything it means to be a Grant Thornton professional.
Through a variety of activities - such as case studies, professional panels, and team building activities - students will gain exposure to our renowned Grant Thornton culture as well as Business Leaders, Senior Executives, Associates, and their peers across our Audit, Tax and Advisory service lines.
Our hope is that you leave our GwGT programs with a very CLEARR picture of what a career at Grant Thornton could look like as well as newfound leadership skills and potentially, an Internship Opportunity.
Did you know? Roughly 50% of our Interns are former Grow with Grant Thornton participants!
Grow with Grant Thornton programs will be hosted in several locations throughout the country. You are encouraged to apply and attend the program where you would most likely want to pursue an internship or a full time position.
Travel accommodations for the programs will be provided by Grant Thornton, and students are encouraged to reach out to their local recruiters for more information.
Who is eligible for this program?
- Rising sophomores in a four year collegiate program, or juniors in a five year collegiate program
- Students who have participated in a past Grow with Grant Thornton program, have had internships with Grant Thornton, or whom have signed an internship offer with Grant Thornton are NOT eligible to apply to this program.
- Majoring in Accounting (intending to be CPA eligible upon graduation). Other majors considered are Supply Chain, Management and Information Systems, Engineering, Business Administration, and Finance.
- Pursuing Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- Major and overall minimum GPA of 3.0/4.0
- Excellent analytical, communication (written and verbal), and interpersonal skills
- Strong technical aptitude and skillset
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively in a complex team environment
It is Grant Thornton’s policy to promote equal employment opportunities. All personnel decisions, including, but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, benefits and termination, are made without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Summer 2017 GwGT Locations and Dates
We offer local and regional Grow with Grant Thornton programs and will work with you to determine which program is most appropriate for you once you apply to the office location you prefer to work in for potential future employment.
Central Region Program:
East Region Program:
- June 28th – 30th - Chicago, IL
West Region Program:
- June 14th -16th - Fort Lauderdale, FL
Public Sector Program:
- August 2nd -4th - San Diego, CA
- June 15th – 16th in Alexandria, VA
Please note that each Regional program will have a local office portion being conducted between May and August before you attend the Regional component of Grow with Grant Thornton.
How to Apply
Visit our Grant Thornton Campus Careers site to apply online. Please note, our application process consists of two steps, and you must apply through your school’s job portal in addition to our campus careers portal.
While we appreciate your enthusiasm, students may not attend more than one Grow with Grant Thornton summer program. On-campus interviews will be conducted for these leadership program opportunities, and your local recruiter would be more than happy to discuss which openings would be right for you based on your school schedule and qualifications.