Sound governance oversight is possible only when leaders understand concerns, risks.
Cost efficiencies are possible for organizations and patients.
An academic hospital stands to recoup 13% of annualized revenue via identification of issues and recommendations for improvement.
Transform operations through full integration of your infrastructure’s components.
This major regional provider gained finance control to improve performance and prepare for future growth.
Effective due diligence focuses on bringing together industry sector knowledge and special resources to provide a deep understanding of the past, present and future. We take you through the entire process, from a buy-side search to merger integration services to sell-side assistance in a variety of business situations:
...When integrating a physician practice
Before health systems start down the road toward physician integration and advanced practice professionals, they benefit from thinking through the wider implications of policies, processes, technologies and economics. Based on our years of experience working with physician relationships, we help you balance the quality of care and financial dimensions of change.
• To mitigate tax exposure and engage physicians to fulfill your enterprise strategy, our tax professionals recommend the best structure for the integration.
• Mutual advantage through alignment of compensation and benefits is key to successful integration. We help establish competitive pay levels for base salaries, annual incentive plans and long-term equity plans, and guide you in tax-effective methods of deferred compensation, and health and welfare plans.
...When consolidation and partnerships are considered
Organizations develop thoughtful M&A plans — including quality, talent, operational and financial due diligence — and innovative affiliations such as sharing services to gain the benefits of partnerships and avoid significant risk in this new and competitive environment.
• Engage our help in restructuring operations and capital position; we can provide an independent and objective assessment of your organization, and recommend the best options for moving forward.
• To avoid valuation risks, we work with you to develop a well-structured foundation and accurate reporting for compliance — analyzing business practices, fair market value and physician compensation, tangible and intangible assets, and physician alignment.
• Whether the goal is to turn around and sell operations or to consider bankruptcy, our Corporate Advisory and Restructuring Services team facilitates an orderly transition.
Anne M. McGeorge
National Managing Partner, Health Care
Phone: +1 704 632 3520
Location: Charlotte, NC
Compensation, benefits survey...
Summer 2015 CFO Survey
Compensation and benefits sur...
Health care internal audit in...
Food, beverage manufacturing:...
Infographic: 3 key insights f...
Our articles and reports address your health care organization's concerns.
Epic EHR implementation and rev cycle improvements help a community hospital dodge closure.
We offer our in-depth understanding of the health care industry and its operations, opportunities and challenges.
See more at: http://www.grantthornton.com/industries/health-care/transaction-activity