As a result of the financial crisis, regulatory agencies have increased their scrutiny of financial institutions, with ever-increasing regulatory demands and elevated expectations of compliance. Enforcement actions issued by bank regulators reached an all-time high in 2010 and remain near record levels. As recent headlines indicate, lack of compliance with regulations can have far-reaching consequences such as civil money penalties, enforcement actions and reputational risk.
- Compliance advisory services: including consumer compliance review and evaluation services, Community Reinvestment Act (CRA) services, Bank Secrecy Act (BSA)/Anti Money Laundering (AML) consulting, fair lending services and assistance with enforcement actions.
- Enterprise Risk Management services: identifying, assessing, managing, and monitoring risk to maximize business success.
- M&A services: due diligence, fair market valuation, accounting advisory services, and IT integration.
- Capital planning: budgeting, profit plans, stress testing and liquidity planning.
- Model validation: including SOP 03-3 (ASC 310-30) models, ALLL models and VaR models.
- Safety and soundness: for example, performing management studies, capital plans and profit plans.
- The Dodd-Frank Act (Volcker Rule, Basel III, living wills): understanding how the regulations affect you.
Contact one of our professionals today to find out how we can help your bank.