JD Edwards is the ERP of choice for the Engineering and Construction industries—it has the ability to seamlessly integrate across modules and provide key information in real time. Though JD Edwards excels in many areas, its Human Capital Management suite leaves some customers longing for more robust capabilities and a better end-user experience. Many JD Edwards clients fear that moving to a cloud-based solution may compromise their ability to provide real-time HR information to their field teams. However, by integrating HCM Cloud with JD Edwards, customers have real-time access to crucial HR information, but with the modern user interface and enhanced employee experience of the cloud.
Join us for this webcast as we discuss HCM Cloud, explore how it integrates with JD Edwards and review guiding principles for a successful integration.
- Review the existing cloud-based solutions that complement JD Edwards
- Compare the available JD Edwards HCM features with those of HCM Cloud
- Demonstrate how HCM Cloud solutions integrate with JD Edwards, while keeping the core functionality intact
- Review the guiding principles necessary to achieve a successful HCM Cloud design for your organization
- Craig Davied, Director, Technology Solutions, Grant Thornton, LLP
If you have any questions or encounter any difficulties while enrolling, please contact technical support via phone at +1 877 398 9939, via email at GTWebcast@centurylink.com
, or visit our webcasting frequently asked questions page