Cloud-based global infrastructure, social networking and networks, ever-more intelligent devices are giving rise to a new generation of technology companies built around platforms and ecosystems which blur the traditional industry definitions, participants and regulatory structures. It’s not just technology companies encroaching on traditional industries; its traditional industries redefining themselves and encroaching on technology companies. Alternative business models, newly defined markets, reconfigured value chains, unusual strategic alliances and collaborative endeavors continue to energize the technology industry. However, they also increase uncertainties for both incumbents and startups alike.
Join our upcoming technology industry which will discuss how the blurring of lines will continue to create opportunities and risks across the technology industry.
- Assess the complexities that contribute to and are a result of the blurring of lines
- Discuss strategies to address issues as business opportunities
- Identify pitfalls and ways to avoid them
Download this webcast presentation
- Steve Perkins, Managing Director, US and Global Technology Industry, Grant Thornton
- Chris Morgan, Partner, National Telecommunications Sector Leader, Grant Thornton
- Cathy Hyodo, Partner, National Digital Media Co-Leader, Grant Thornton
Please note: CPE credits are not awarded for webcast replay.
Recommended Field of Study:
Business management and organization
If you have any questions or encounter any difficulties while enrolling, please contact technical support via phone at +1 877 398 9939, via email at GTWebcast@level3.com
, or visit our webcasting frequently asked questions page
If you have any questions regarding CPE credit, please contact CPE support via phone at +1 630 396 5831, via email at CPEEvents@us.gt.com
, or visit our webcast CPE information page