Join our upcoming webcast focused on cyber-risk implications and approaches to cyber-risk management.
With technology at the epicenter of corporate and consumer lives, technology companies are ripe targets for cyberattacks. They have the dual challenges of protecting their own corporate assets while hardening their products and infrastructure that provide the backbone of e-commerce and social media. Protecting their IP, corporate assets and reputations is essential. And so, too, is delivering the products and services that manage and transport vast amounts of data, which must be protected at each step.
- Describe the latest risks in Cyberspace
- Define international differences in risk and regulation
- Identify how technology companies can manage risk
Download this webcast presentation
- Steven Perkins, National Managing Director, US and Global Technology Industry practices, Grant Thornton
- Greg Garcia, Executive Vice President, Signal Group, Former Department of Homeland Security (DHS) assistant secretary for cyber security
- Kyle Robinson, Senior Manager, Cyber Risk, Grant Thornton
Please note: CPE credits are not awarded for webcast replay.
Recommended Field of Study:
Business management and organization
If you have any questions or encounter any difficulties while enrolling, please contact technical support via phone at +1 877 398 9939, via email at GTWebcast@level3.com
, or visit our webcasting frequently asked questions page
If you have any questions regarding CPE credit, please contact CPE support via phone at +1 630 396 5831, via email at CPEEvents@us.gt.com
, or visit our webcast CPE information page