Over the course of 2021 U.S. lawmakers have had discussions on various legislative proposals, which significantly expand the scope of the international tax provisions and other key issues. Concurrently, the Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) continues to work towards an agreement regarding an inclusive global framework. Please join our international tax team, as we dissect the key proposals coming out of current U.S. tax policy and regulatory updates, as well as global framework highlights. In addition, we'll discuss implementation considerations for pass-through filers with interest in foreign operations related to the recently released draft partnership return schedules K-2 and K-3 instructions and forms.
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of recent U.S. tax policy and other recent international tax developments.
- Analyze developments and guidance to determine their effects on your organization.
- Determine how these developments would apply under certain facts and circumstance and assess the impact.
Please note: CPE credits are not awarded for webcast replay.
Recommended Field of Study:
- David Sites, National Managing Partner, International Tax Services, Washington National Tax Office, Grant Thornton LLP
- Cory Perry, Partner, Washington National Tax Office, Grant Thornton LLP
- Joey Connor, Manager, Washington National Tax Office, Grant Thornton LLP
- Olivia Arnold, Manager, Washington National Tax Office, Grant Thornton LLP
- Wei Fan, Manager, Washington National Tax Office, Grant Thornton LLP
- Sarah Paxson, Senior Associate, Washington National Tax Office, Grant Thornton LLP
Group - Internet
If you have any questions or encounter any difficulties while enrolling, please contact technical support via email at webcastCOE@us.gt.com
, or visit our webcasting frequently asked questions page
If you are experiencing problems viewing or listening to an event, please review the event help guide
that provides minimum requirements and frequently asked questions.