As the Biden Administration's plans begin to take hold, its becoming increasingly evident that the U.S. tax system is again on the cusp of reform. On March 31, President Biden outlined more than $2 trillion in business tax increases as part of his new infrastructure proposal, "The American Jobs Plan." The plan provides important insight into Biden’s top tax priorities and adds several new proposals in the international tax space. At the same time, tax systems around the world continue to experience change. Please join our international tax team, as we dissect the U.S. tax policy changes on the horizon, as well as tax updates from India. In addition, we'll discuss planning considerations for CFCs related to Section 174, the GILTI HTE consistency requirement, and the implications for multinational taxpayers.
- Define and demonstrate a working knowledge of recent U.S. tax policy and other recent international tax developments.
- Analyze developments and guidance to determine their effects on your organization.
- Determine how these developments would apply under certain facts and circumstance and assess the impact.
Recommended Field of Study:
- David Sites, National Managing Partner, International Tax Services, Washington National Tax Office, Grant Thornton LLP
- Dustin Stamper, Managing Director, Washington national Tax Office, Grant Thornton LLP
- Keith Nickels, Partner, Strategic Federal Tax Services, Grant Thornton LLP
- Kevin Benton, Director, Washington National Tax Office, Grant Thornton LLP
- Vikas Vasal, Partner, GT India
- Cory Perry, Senior Manager, Washington National Tax Office, Grant Thornton LLP
- Yasmin Dirks, Manager, Washington National Tax Office, Grant Thornton LLP
- Olivia Arnold, Manager, Washington National Tax Office, Grant Thornton LLP
- Wei Fan, Manager, Washington National Tax Office, Grant Thornton LLP
Prior knowledge of U.S. and international tax policies and developments
Group - Internet
If you have any questions or encounter any difficulties while enrolling, please contact technical support via email at webcastCOE@us.gt.com
, or visit our webcasting frequently asked questions page
If you are experiencing problems viewing or listening to an event, please review the event help guide
that provides minimum requirements and frequently asked questions.
If you have any questions regarding CPE credit, please contact CPE support via email at CPEEvents@us.gt.com
, or visit our webcast CPE information page