The new Biden Administration takes charge with COVID-19 at the top of its agenda, but also with one of the most robust and ambitious tax plans in recent history. At the same time, the IRS issued additional final regulations under Section 163(j) that expand on regulations released in July 2020, as well as final and proposed regulations on the passive foreign investment company (PFIC) regime. Our international tax team will overview the new administration's tax agenda and comment on the implications of recent regulatory developments to provide you practical insights into how your business may be impacted. Finally, our GT UK International Tax Leader will provide an update on Brexit, DAC6 and what to expect in the year ahead.
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of the Section 163(j) and PFIC regulations, as well as other recent international tax developments.
- Analyze developments and guidance to determine their effects on your organization.
- Determine how these developments would apply under certain facts and circumstance and assess the impact.
Recommended Field of Study:
- David Sites, National Managing Partner, International Tax Services, Washington National Tax Office
- Dustin Stamper, Managing Director, Washington national Tax Office
- Matt Stringer, Head of International Tax, London, UK
- Alex Baulf, Director, London, UK
- Cory Perry, Senior Manager, Washington National Tax Office
- Olivia Arnold, Manager, Washington National Tax Office
Group - Internet
If you have any questions or encounter any difficulties while enrolling, please contact technical support via email at webcastCOE@us.gt.com
, or visit our webcasting frequently asked questions page
If you are experiencing problems viewing or listening to an event, please review the event help guide
that provides minimum requirements and frequently asked questions.
If you have any questions regarding CPE credit, please contact CPE support via email at CPEEvents@us.gt.com
, or visit our webcast CPE information page