We are pleased to invite you to a 90-minute webcast with John C. C. Hughes, Director of the IRS Advance Pricing and Mutual Agreement Program. Grant Thornton representatives with experience in United States, Japan, Canada, India, France and Mexico advance pricing agreements (APAs) will join John for a detailed discussion on APAs in the current global landscape.
John C. C. Hughes, Director of the IRS Advance Pricing and Mutual Agreement Program, will spend 90 minutes covering the current state of US and global APAs, recent trends and issues, and the developing impact of COVID-19. The first 60 minutes will be hosted by Steven Wrappe and Matt Kramer of Grant Thornton US, who will later be joined by our transfer pricing representatives with deep expertise in US APAs with Japan, Canada, Mexico, India and Europe.
This is expected to be the first in a series of global transfer pricing webinars hosted by Grant Thornton on a recurring basis.
- Current structure and staffing at APMA
- FY 2019 APA statistics and trends
- APA process changes
- Current goals for the APA process
- Dealing with tariffs, excise taxes and COVID
- Impact of OECD digital tax discussions on APAs
- Global APA negotiations – Japan, Canada, Mexico, India and European countries
- Identify current US and global trends in APAs including reference sets.
- Recognize recent transfer pricing process changes, tariffs and impact of COVID-19.
Please note: CPE credits are not awarded for webcast replay
- Steven C. Wrappe, Grant Thornton US
- Matt Kramer, Grant Thornton US
- Pascal Luquet, Grant Thornton Société d’Avocats
- Lori Whitfield, Grant Thornton Canada
- Ajay Kering, Grant Thornton India
- Ricardo Suarez, Grant Thornton Mexico
- Shunichi Tsutsui, Grant Thornton US
- John C.C. Hughes, Director of the IRS Advance Pricing and Mutual Agreement Program
Recommended Field of Study:
Knowledge of APAs and transfer pricing
Group - Internet
If you have any questions or encounter any difficulties while enrolling, please contact technical support via email at webcastCOE@us.gt.com
, or visit our webcasting frequently asked questions page
If you are experiencing problems viewing or listening to an event, please review the event help guide
that provides minimum requirements and frequently asked questions.