Powerful advances in data repository, visualization and analytics create significant opportunities for tax function optimization. The DOMO software tool leverages these technologies for improvements in your tax operations. This live DOMO demo will take a deep dive into the software, showing you how to:
- Directly connect to data source systems to reduce data chasing
- Introduce efficiencies to data cleansing for easier preparation of tax deliverables
- Use analytics and visualizations to manage by exception so you can focus on what matters most
As the challenges in managing the tax function expand, knowing how to exploit tools like DOMO is essential for maximum productivity.
Download this webcast presentation
Demonstrate how source system data can be directly connected into the DOMO data mart.
- Demonstrate how visual data cleansing can be accomplished systemically without special technical skills.
- Evaluate key functionalities that allow tax personnel to focus on the metrics that matter the most to their job responsibilities and to use analytics to manage by exception.
Please note: CPE credits are not awarded for webcast replay.
Recommended Field of Study:
If you have any questions or encounter any difficulties while enrolling, please contact technical support via phone at +1 877 398 9939, via email at GTWebcast@centurylink.com
, or visit our webcasting frequently asked questions page
If you have any questions regarding CPE credit, please contact CPE support via phone at +1 630 396 5831, via email at CPEEvents@us.gt.com
, or visit our webcast CPE information page