The recently signed into law Tax Cut and Job Acts of 2017 is still revealing some of it many wrinkles and last minute edits. It is essential for technology companies to understand the impact it will have on their operations. This webcast will be a discussion of the key provisions that directly and indirectly impact the technology community. We will discuss planning ideas to prepare for and minimize tax and administrative burdens.
- Identify the impact of tax reform on the technology community
- Identify attributes that would suggest if a company might be subject to adverse outcomes due to tax reform
- Describe strategies to address key tax law changes
Download this webcast presentation.
Please note: CPE credits are not awarded for webcast replay.
Recommended Field of Study:
- Joel Waterfield, National Tax Leader, Technology Industry Practice
- Geoff Lane, Director, Tax and Policy, CompTIA
- David Sites, Partner, International Tax
- Bill Marx, Partner, Tax Reporting and Advisory
If you have any questions or encounter any difficulties while enrolling, please contact technical support via phone at +1 877 398 9939, via email at GTWebcast@centurylink.com
, or visit our webcasting frequently asked questions page
If you have any questions regarding CPE credit, please contact CPE support via phone at +1 630 396 5831, via email at CPEEvents@us.gt.com
, or visit our webcast CPE information page