The passage of HR1, commonly known as the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act, significantly reduced the corporate tax rate. In light of this change, businesses designated as pass-throughs may wish to consider changing their entity type and become C-corporations. The webcast will cover the questions such companies should be asking themselves as they prepare to make this choice, the pitfalls to be aware of, the pros and cons of making this important decision.
Identify the key considerations that come into play when evaluating whether a C corporation conversion is an option for their organization
- Summarize at a high level the pros and cons of conversion that any CFO, tax manager or business owner should keep in mind when considering such a move.
Download this webcast presentation
Please note: CPE credits are not awarded for webcast replay.
Recommended Field of Study:
- Amy Roberts, National Managing Partner, Partnership Tax Services
- Meghan Jodz, Partner, Tax Services
- Bryan Keith, Managing Director, Washington National Tax Office
- Rob Michaelis, Partner, State and Local Tax,
- Cory Perry, Senior Manager, Washington National Tax Office
- Dan Potter, Managing Director, Private Wealth Services
If you have any questions or encounter any difficulties while enrolling, please contact technical support via phone at +1 877 398 9939, via email at GTWebcast@centurylink.com
, or visit our webcasting frequently asked questions page
If you have any questions regarding CPE credit, please contact CPE support via phone at +1 630 396 5831, via email at CPEEvents@us.gt.com
, or visit our webcast CPE information page