Learn about tax developments and significant tax issues that can affect your financial statements, including accounting for income and non-income taxes. We will focus on the financial reporting implications of these developments.
This is a continuation of our series of quarterly webcasts sponsored by Grant Thornton LLP's Tax Reporting & Advisory practice.
- Identify updates in federal tax matters
- Recognize significant state tax developments
- Describe significant international tax developments
- Apply relevant FASB, SEC and other accounting updates
- Explain compensation and benefits developments
Download this webcast presentation.
Please note: CPE credits are not awarded for webcast replay.
- Dean Jorgensen, National Partner, Tax Reporting & Advisory
- Eddie Adkins, Partner, Washington National Tax Office
- Carl Kenyon, Senior Manager, International Tax Services
- Erin Tyrell, Senior Manager, State and Local Tax
- Rahul Gupta, Partner, Accounting Principles
- Alan Gallatin, Partner, Tax Reporting & Advisory
Recommended Field of Study:
Group - Internet
If you have any questions or encounter any difficulties while enrolling, please contact technical support via phone at +1 877 398 9939, via email at GTWebcast@level3.com, or visit our webcasting frequently asked questions page.
If you have any questions regarding CPE credit, please contact CPE support via phone at +1 630 396 5831, via email at CPEEvents@us.gt.com, or visit our webcast CPE information page.