Staying up-to-date on state tax trends and current developments as they relate to M&A can lead to better planning for liquidity events, more effective transaction execution, and identification of common strategies to mitigate or remediate state tax exposures and monetize opportunities uncovered during tax due diligence. Don’t miss our webcast on current aspects of state tax that have an impact on all phases of the transaction lifecycle.
- List the different industry-specific direct and indirect tax issues in due diligence.
- Identify common strategies to remediate exposures and monetize opportunities uncovered in tax due diligence.
- Demonstrate how to plan for liquidity events.
Download this webcast presentation
- Brandon Nett, Partner, Mergers & Acquisitions Tax Services, Grant Thornton LLP
- Heather Davis, Senior Manager, Income and Franchise Tax Services, Grant Thornton LLP
- Sherry Lam, Director, State and Local Tax Services, Grant Thornton LLP
Please note: CPE credits are not awarded for webcast replay.
Recommended Field of Study:
If you have any questions or encounter any difficulties while enrolling, please contact technical support via phone at +1 877 398 9939, via email at GTWebcast@level3.com
, or visit our webcasting frequently asked questions page
If you have any questions regarding CPE credit, please contact CPE support via phone at +1 630 396 5831, via email at CPEEvents@us.gt.com
, or visit our webcast CPE information page