Republicans are rapidly pushing ahead with tax reform this week, with House members expected to vote on their bill and Senate Republicans seeking to complete the mark-up of their version. Despite the quick progress, the House and Senate remain sharply divided over key structural, technical and policy differences. The two comprehensive tax reform bills would have different impacts on many aspects of individual and business taxes if enacted.
Our webcast will cover how the most important aspects of these two bills compare and how provisions in each could impact your business. We’ll also discuss how the two bills are likely to evolve and what the outlook is for tax reform moving forward and becoming law.
- Dave Auclair, National Managing Principal, Washington National Tax Office
- Jeff Martin, Partner, Compensation and Benefits, Washington National Tax Office
- David Sites, Partner, International Tax Services, Washington National Tax Office
- Dustin Stamper, Legislative Director, Washington National Tax Office
- Shamik Trivedi, Senior Manager, Washington National Tax Office
Download this webcast presentation.
Please note: CPE credits are not awarded for webcast replay.
- Analyze the tax reform legislation
- Determine the potential impact to businesses
- Interpret the legislative outlook for tax reform to be enacted
Recommended Field of Study: Taxes
Program Level: Overview
Delivery Method: Group internet
If you have any questions or encounter any difficulties while enrolling, please contact technical support via phone at +1 877 398 9939, via email at GTWebcast@centurylink.com
, or visit our webcasting frequently asked questions page
If you have any questions regarding CPE credit, please contact CPE support via phone at +1 630 396 5831, via email at CPEEvents@us.gt.com
, or visit our webcast CPE information page