Republicans finally revealed their long-awaited tax reform legislation Nov. 2. After nearly a year of anticipation, the House Ways and Means Committee released a bill that provides the critical details businesses have been waiting to see. The legislation would dramatically overhaul business and individual taxation, and will affect everything from interest deductions and benefit plans to entity choice and international taxes. Our webcast will dive into the 429 pages of legislation and describe how the most important changes work and how they could impact your business. The legislative process is far from over, so we’ll also discuss which proposals are likely to generate controversy and the outlook for tax reform moving forward.
Analyze the tax reform legislation
- Determine the potential impact to businesses
- Interpret the legislative outlook for tax reform to be enacted
Download this webcast presentation
- Dave Auclair, National Managing Principal, Washington National Tax Office
- Eddie Adkins, Partner, Compensation and Benefits, Washington National Tax Office
- Mel Schwarz, Legislative Director, Washington National Tax Office
- David Sites, Partner, International Tax Services, Washington National Tax Office
- Dustin Stamper, Legislative Director, Washington National Tax Office
Please note: CPE credits are not awarded for webcast replay.
Recommended Field of Study:
If you have any questions or encounter any difficulties while enrolling, please contact technical support via phone at +1 877 398 9939, via email at GTWebcast@centurylink.com
, or visit our webcasting frequently asked questions page
If you have any questions regarding CPE credit, please contact CPE support via phone at +1 630 396 5831, via email at CPEEvents@us.gt.com
, or visit our webcast CPE information page