The end of the year marks the “busy-season” for human resources and payroll professionals across the country, and is a culmination of the past several months’ hard work and dedication. With the end of 2017 on the horizon, there is no better time than now to begin considering your company’s year-end payroll reporting processes and procedures.
Join our year-end payroll preparation webcast as we discuss common pitfalls, best practices that can help teams improve compliance, navigate the year-end process more efficiently and get a clean start in the New Year.
- Identify common year-end payroll pitfalls
- Describe proper taxation and reporting for fringe benefits/employee perks
- Cite the importance of reconciling Form W-2s to Form 941s
- Identify strategies and best practices for improving year-end and new-year payroll processes
- Identify employment tax and information return penalties and penalty mitigation techniques
Recommended Field of Study:
- Hal Bellovin, Director, Human Capital Services, Grant Thornton LLP
- Albert Arazi, Manager, Human Capital Services, Grant Thornton LLP
- Bob Woodall, Director, Human Capital Services, Grant Thornton LLP
If you have any questions or encounter any difficulties while enrolling, please contact technical support via phone at +1 877 398 9939, via email at GTWebcast@level3.com
, or visit our webcasting frequently asked questions page
If you have any questions regarding CPE credit, please contact CPE support via phone at +1 630 396 5831, via email at CPEEvents@us.gt.com
, or visit our webcast CPE information page