Your company is being sold, and as an executive, you have various forms of compensation that likely will be affected by this event. The compensation forms discussed will include incentive and nonqualified stock options, restricted stock, restricted stock units, deferred compensation, annual bonus opportunities and severance. This webcast will inform you about how the taxation these forms of compensation may be impacted by a sale, both when the transaction closes and in the future.
- Identify the various forms of your compensation that may be affected by the sale of your company
- Specify the tax impact of a sale of your company on your compensation arrangements
- Explore the implications of the Sec. 280G golden parachute rules as they affect executives
- Consider your post-sale compensation
Download this webcast presentation
Please note: CPE credits are not awarded for webcast replay.
Recommended Field of Study:
- Eddie Adkins, partner, Washington National Tax Office, Washington, DC
- Mark Ritter, managing director, Human Capital Services, Atlanta, GA
- Jeff Martin, senior manager, Washington National Tax Office, Washington, DC
If you have any questions or encounter any difficulties while enrolling, please contact technical support via phone at +1 877 398 9939, via email at GTWebcast@level3.com
, or visit our webcasting frequently asked questions page
If you have any questions regarding CPE credit, please contact CPE support via phone at +1 630 396 5831, via email at CPEEvents@us.gt.com
, or visit our webcast CPE information page