Learn about tax developments and significant tax issues that can affect your financial statements, including accounting for income and non-income taxes. We will focus on the financial reporting implications of these developments.
This is a continuation of our series of quarterly webcasts sponsored by Grant Thornton LLP's Tax Accounting and Risk Advisory Services practice.
- Identify updates in federal tax matters
- Recognize significant state tax developments
- Describe significant international tax developments
- Apply relevant FASB, SEC and other accounting updates
- Explain compensation and benefits developments
Download this webcast presentation
- Dean Jorgensen, National Partner, Tax Accounting Risk and Advisory Services, Minneapolis, MN
- Lynne Triplett, Partner, Accounting Principles, Chicago, IL
- Jeff Martin, Senior Manager, Human Capital Services, Washington National Tax Office, Washington, DC
- Kelly Libhart, Director, Tax Accounting Risk and Advisory Services, Denver, CO
- Cory Perry, Experienced Manager, International Tax Services, Washington National Tax Office, Washington, DC
- Saylor Sims, Managing Director, State and Local Tax, Phoenix AZ
Please note: CPE credits are not awarded for webcast replay.
Recommended Field of Study:
Requires Tax Accounting knowledge
If you have any questions or encounter any difficulties while enrolling, please contact technical support via phone at +1 877 398 9939, via email at GTWebcast@level3.com
, or visit our webcasting frequently asked questions page
If you have any questions regarding CPE credit, please contact CPE support via phone at +1 630 396 5831, via email at CPEEvents@us.gt.com
, or visit our webcast CPE information page