The global tax environment is changing faster than ever for U.S. multinationals in light of base erosion and profit shifting (BEPS) and U.S. tax reform proposals. This webcast will help U.S.-based companies better understand how these changes and proposals may affect the structure of their business activities, with a special focus on Mexico and Canada.
- Describe how tax reform will have an impact on U.S. multinational companies, especially in Mexico and Canada
- Identify and explain recent BEPS-inspired changes to Canadian and Mexican tax rules
Download this webcast presentation
- Santos Briz, partner, Tax, Grant Thornton Mexico
- Alex Smith, partner, Tax, Grant Thornton Canada
- Pete Simpson, partner, International Tax, Grant Thornton US
Please note: CPE credits are not awarded for webcast replay.
Recommended Field of Study:
If you have any questions or encounter any difficulties while enrolling, please contact technical support via phone at +1 877 398 9939, via email at GTWebcast@level3.com
, or visit our webcasting frequently asked questions page
If you have any questions regarding CPE credit, please contact CPE support via phone at +1 630 396 5831, via email at CPEEvents@us.gt.com
, or visit our webcast CPE information page