Transforming an organization’s culture at strategic moments, whether during an integration, an implementation of a new long-term strategy or during an attempt to stay competitive, can challenge even the most progressive organizations. In this webcast, Grant Thornton discusses its own personal culture transformation experience with a talk on how others can envision their own journeys while maintaining appropriate employee engagement. Additionally, the webcast shows from an organization-wide perspective how to sustain performance throughout this transformation process.
- Identify practical aspects of culture transformation with an eye towards potential pitfalls and challenges when you are also trying to run a business
- Explain what the GT discernment and implementation process is, highlight who was involved and how success was defined
- Define Culture Transformation Theory and why organizations seek such opportunities
- Mike Monahan, assistant managing principal, Human Capital Services, New York, NY
- Sharon Whittle, principal in charge, Human Capital Services, Charlotte, NC
Download this webcast presentation
Please note: CPE credits are not awarded for webcast replay.
Recommended Field of Study:
If you have any questions or encounter any difficulties while enrolling, please contact technical support via phone at +1 877 398 9939, via email at GTWebcast@level3.com
, or visit our webcasting frequently asked questions page
If you have any questions regarding CPE credit, please contact CPE support via phone at +1 630 396 5831, via email at CPEEvents@us.gt.com
, or visit our webcast CPE information page