As the value of corporate tax departments rises, local and global regulatory changes continue to place a strain on a company’s ability to achieve maximum tax savings and operational efficiencies. Tax leadership will need to adapt in a more efficient and cost-effective way to help tax departments meet compliance deadlines while balancing workloads and serving the entire organization. This session will discuss successful tax transformation strategies, as well as focus on tax professionals as business professionals tasked with furthering the business as a whole.
Members of Grant Thornton LLP’s Tax Function Optimization practice will discuss how corporate executives view the role of the tax function in an ever-changing global, legislative and regulatory environment. Left unaddressed, these changes will continue to affect the operational effectiveness, the risk profile and the value of a corporate tax function on a long-term basis.
- Describe the corporate vision for the tax department of the future
- Identify tax effectiveness, reporting and strategy trends and leading practices
- Evaluate tax function integration and alignment with finance function
- Recognize data as the new business currency offering insights and advanced analytics
- Assess tax reform readiness
- Define business process automation (robotics) - the ability to orchestrate and integrate tools, people and processes through workflow
Download this webcast presentation
- Mark Quiroz, managing director, Tax Accounting Risk Advisory Services, Chicago, IL
- Jay Turchin, director, Tax Accounting Risk Advisory Services, New York City, NY
Please note: CPE credits are not awarded for webcast replay.
Recommended Field of Study:
If you have any questions or encounter any difficulties while enrolling, please contact technical support via phone at +1 877 398 9939, via email at GTWebcast@level3.com
, or visit our webcasting frequently asked questions page
If you have any questions regarding CPE credit, please contact CPE support via phone at +1 630 396 5831, via email at CPEEvents@us.gt.com
, or visit our webcast CPE information page