As the effective date for the new revenue guidance quickly approaches for most private companies (January 1, 2019 for calendar-year companies), management and audit committee members have been raising many questions, including what may change with the new standard, what lessons have been learned from public company implementation, how much effort will be required to implement the new standard, and how internal controls and related processes might be impacted.
We are bringing together our firm’s experts across service lines to address these questions, plus many others, in an informal and educational session.
- Describe the “lessons learned” from public company implementation
- Identify key contract terms and implementation tasks that require extra time and consideration
- Recognize what your auditors will be looking for in accordance with the auditing guidelines
- Identify when and how Grant Thornton can assist with your implementation efforts
Recommended Field of Study:
- Lynne Triplett, Partner, Accounting Principles, Grant Thornton LLP
- Sarah Stark, Senior Manager, Audit, Grant Thornton LLP
- David Sandry, Managing Director, Professional Standards, Grant Thornton LLP
- David Van Ramshorst, Chief Accounting Officer, Masimo
Group - Live