With the recent passage of tax reform legislation, it is essential for not-for-profit organizations and higher education institutions to understand the impact it will have on their operations.
Join Grant Thornton's not-for-profit tax experts as they share their insights on the provisions of the legislation that directly and indirectly impact the nonprofit and higher education sectors. Additionally, they will discuss planning ideas to prepare for and minimize tax and administrative burdens.
The not-for-profit and higher education communities are impacted by annual changes in accounting and audit rules. New regulations raise issues for organizations like yours regarding accountability and transparency of financial information. Join us to learn about recent accounting and financial reporting developments, as well as what you can expect in the near future and how we have resolved advanced accounting issues for our clients. We will have a heavy focus on the new revenue recognition rules, including examples.
Take advantage of this great opportunity to network with your peers, gain industry knowledge, and share best practices.
This seminar is complimentary and offers three hours of CPE credit.
Recommended Field of Study:
- Identify the impact of tax reform on not-for-profit organizations and higher education institutions
- Formulate strategies to address tax law changes
- Assess other recent tax developments
- Identify the key aspects of FASB’s pending guidance on leases and financial reporting
- Describe the five-step model for analyzing revenue streams
- Assess the impact of the new revenue model in a not-for-profit environment
Tax & Accounting
Group - In-Person
If you have any questions regarding CPE credit, please contact CPE support via phone at +1 630 396 5831, via email at CPEEvents@us.gt.com
, or visit our webcast CPE information page