Explore the new lease accounting standard (ASC 842) for successful implementation
Join us for an interactive breakfast presentation for executives that will jump start your efforts to comply with the new leasing standard. Attendees will receive education on the new standard and participate in facilitated discussion with their executive peers to reinforce the standard, determine organizational impacts beyond the technical accounting, and help prepare your organization for effective implementation.
This seminar is complimentary
and offers one hour of CPE credit.
8:00 – 8:30 am: Breakfast & Networking
8:30 – 9:30 am: Seminar
- Describe the key features of the new lease accounting standards
- Identify the critical information needed to account for an operating lease under new lease standard
- Discuss the four pillars of compliance and its role in ASC 842 projects
- Michael Barry – Director, Financial Management, Grant Thornton LLP
- David Murdock, CPA – Director, Tax Services, Grant Thornton LLP
Take advantage of this great opportunity to network with your peers and gain useful insights you can leverage immediately.
If you have any questions regarding CPE credit, please contact CPE support via phone at +1 630 396 5831, via email at CPEEvents@us.gt.com
, or visit our webcast CPE information page