Every day brings something new which makes it hard to keep up with the pace of change. Join us as Amanda Oakley, Grant Thornton’s Texoma Tax Practice Leader, gives an overview of where we are as it relates to tax reform and explains the implications on today’s businesses. Hear from industry leaders Alvin Wade, Greg Ross and Joann Cangelosi about the specific ways changes might impact the real estate and hospitality sectors.
- Cite the differences in the tax reform proposals
- Evaluation the proposals that matter most to business: replacing current income tax with a destination-based cash flow tax, including the border adjustment tax
Download the webcast presentation
- Alvin Wade, National Managing Partner – Construction, Real Estate, Restaurant and Hospitality Practice Leader
- <Greg Ross, Partner, Construction, Real Estate, Hospitality and Restaurant practice
- <Joann Cangelosi, Leader, Hospitality Sector
- Amanda Oakley, Texoma Tax Practice Leader
Please note: CPE credits are not awarded for webcast replay.
Recommended Field of Study:
Specialized knowledge and applications
If you have any questions or encounter any difficulties while enrolling, please contact technical support via phone at +1 877 398 9939, via email at GTWebcast@level3.com
, or visit our webcasting frequently asked questions page
If you have any questions regarding CPE credit, please contact CPE support via phone at +1 630 396 5831, via email at CPEEvents@us.gt.com
, or visit our webcast CPE information page