Please join us as Mary Moore Hamrick, National Managing Principal of Grant Thornton’s Public Policy group reviews President Trump’s 100-day plan and the risks, challenges and opportunities ahead. We will also hear from Jose Carrasco, Senior Manager, and Shamik Trivedi, Manager, in our Washington National Tax Office, who will explain recent guidance impacting the collection of underpayments and penalties arising from the examination of partnerships by the IRS.
- Forecast the first 100 days of Trump’s presidency and potential impact on business
- Identify recent guidance and regulatory changes that will impact the IRS examination process for partnerships
Download this webcast presentation
- Mary Moore Hamrick, National Managing Principal – Public Policy, Grant Thornton LLP
- Jose Carrasco, Senior Manager – Washington National Tax Office, Grant Thornton LLP
- Shamik Trivedi, Manager – Washington National Tax Office, Grant Thornton LLP
- Alvin Wade, Industry Managing Partner – Construction, Real Estate, Hospitality and Restaurants, Grant Thornton LLP
Please note: CPE credits are not awarded for webcast replay.
Recommended Field of Study:
If you have any questions or encounter any difficulties while enrolling, please contact technical support via phone at +1 877 398 9939, via email at GTWebcast@level3.com
, or visit our webcasting frequently asked questions page
If you have any questions regarding CPE credit, please contact CPE support via phone at +1 630 396 5831, via email at CPEEvents@us.gt.com
, or visit our webcast CPE information page