The new tax legislation has a host of provisions important to the private equity community. This webcast will view the impact from the perspectives of the fund and portfolio management, and deal execution.
The new tax legislation compels private equity to get to work on making changes, and this webcast will provide funds with a meaningful assist.
- Cite significant changes in the tax reform bill
- Analyze the impact of the bill on transactions
- Assess key points from a portfolio company perspective
Recommended Field of Study:
- Sal Fira, National Managing Partner, Private Equity, Grant Thornton LLP
- Chris Schenkenberg, National Managing Partner, M&A Tax Services, Grant Thornton LLP
- Layne Albert, Partner, Tax Services, Grant Thornton LLP
- John Ferro, National Practice Leader Valuation Services
- Tom Freeman, Partner, Private Equity Tax Leader
Group - Internet
Download this webcast presentation
Please note: CPE credits are not awarded for webcast replay.
If you have any questions or encounter any difficulties while enrolling, please contact technical support via phone at +1 877 398 9939, via email at GTWebcast@centurylink.com
, or visit our webcasting frequently asked questions page
If you have any questions regarding CPE credit, please contact CPE support via phone at +1 630 396 5831, via email at CPEEvents@us.gt.com
, or visit our webcast CPE information page