A discussion of tax as a driver of value for Private Equity investment professionals and executives at their portfolio companies. Tax implications should be closely considered when planning to implement business plans. This webcast will provide an overview of tax optimization across a PE portfolio, while highlighting associated opportunities and potential risks.
- Identify strategies for value creation focused on tax
- Assess current relevant risks impacting PE portfolios
- Cite tax optimization opportunities that would be employed across PE investment portfolios
Download this webcast presentation.
Please note: CPE credits are not awarded for webcast replay.
Recommended Field of Study:
- Barry Grandon, Managing Director, M&A Tax Services, Grant Thornton LLP
- Tom Freeman, Partner, Tax Practice Leader, Grant Thornton LLP
- Melanie Krygier, Senior Manager, M&A Tax Services, Grant Thornton LLP
If you have any questions or encounter any difficulties while enrolling, please contact technical support via phone at +1 877 398 9939, via email at GTWebcast@level3.com
, or visit our webcasting frequently asked questions page
If you have any questions regarding CPE credit, please contact CPE support via phone at +1 630 396 5831, via email at CPEEvents@us.gt.com
, or visit our webcast CPE information page